Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MAORI BOY'S SALES TECHNIQUE............................

 


From: Nenad

< 

 

 

'THE MAORI BOY'S APPROACH'..............................

A Maori boy moved to London and  went to Harrods looking for a job.

The manager asked 'Do you have  any sales experience?'

The young man answered 'Yeah, I was a  salesman back home in Otorohanga.'

The manager liked the boy so he  gave him the job.

His first day on the job was challenging and  busy, but he got through it.

After the store was locked up, the  manager came down and asked, 'OK, so how many sales did you make  today?'

The boy said 'One!'

The manager groaned and  continued, 'Just one? Our sales people average 20 or 30 sales a day.  How much was the sale for?'

£ 124,237.64. pounds'

The  manager choked and exclaimed 124,237.64 POUNDS!!

What the hell did  you sell him?'

'Well, first I sold him a small packet of fish hooks, then a  medium packet of fish hooks, and then I sold him a new fishing rod.

Then  I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down at the coast, so I told him that it's a waste of time fishing from the shore and really needed a boat, so we went down to the boat  department and I sold him that twin-engine Power Cat.

Then he  said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down  to car sales and I sold him the 4 x 4 Toyota Land-Cruiser.

The manager,  incredulous, said 'You mean to tell me....a guy came in here to buy fish hooks and you sold him a boat and a 4x4?'

'No no no......he  came in here to buy a box of tampons for his lady friend......
 
so I  just told him that "Since your weekend's buggered mate, you may as well go fishing"



 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

zzgluposti