Tuesday, May 11, 2010

failte

________________________________

From: Philip


This new guy gets hired on at a utilities store. The owner puts him through a period of training to teach him to be a good salesman. He says, "The best way to be a good salesman is to take a small sale and turn it into a big sale. For example, do you see the guy coming in the door right now, watch this." The owner goes over to the guy and says, "Sir, can I help you with something?" And the guy says, "Yea, I need a garden hose."

"Well, I got just what you need."

The owner goes back into the back room for about five minutes and comes back with a wheelbarrow, a rake, a hoe, a pick, a shovel, and a bag of lawn seed with a garden hose on top. The guy says, "What the hell is all of this stuff for I don't need any of this shít?"

The owner says, "Listen sir, by the time you go over to your neighbours and borrow the rake and the hoe, and you go over to your mother-in-laws and borrow the wheelbarrow, and the rest of this stuff, you might as well buy it here."

The guy says, "You know something, you have a point, I'll buy it."

Then the owner goes over to the new guy and says, "It's your turn to try it on this lady coming in the door."

So, the kid goes up to her and says, "Ma'am, can I help you?" She says, "I need a box of tampons." "I got just what you need," He goes in the back room for about five minutes and comes back with a wheelbarrow, a rake, a hoe, a pick, a shovel, and a box of tampons right on top.

The lady says, "What the fúck is this shít for, I only need a box of tampons."

The new guy says, "Listen lady, you ain't going to be fúcking for a week, so you might as well do some work around the yard."

No comments:

zzgluposti