Monday, April 16, 2007

vitz

________________________________

From: Miroslav


> One day a florist goes for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay
> the barber and the barber replies:
>
> "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community
> service."
>
> The Florist is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the
> barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen
> roses waiting at his door.
>
> A policeman goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber
> after the cut. But the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept
> money from you. I am doing community service." The cop is happy and
> leaves the shop.
>
> The next morning the barber goes to open his shop; there is a thank
> you card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door.
>
> A Bosnian software engineer goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay

> the barber after the cut. But the barber replies: "I am sorry. I
> cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service." The
> Bosnian software engineer is happy and leaves.
>
> The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, guess what he
> finds there...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Can you guess?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Do you know the answer yet?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Come on, think like a Bosnian...
>
>
>
> Answer:
>
>
> ... A dozen Bosnians waiting for a free haircut!

--

No comments:

zzgluposti