Tuesday, May 15, 2007

UNDERSTANDING ENGINEERS

-----Original Message-----
From: Uros

UNDERSTANDING ENGINEERS

---> Two engineering students were riding across campus when one
said, "Where did you get such a great bike?"

The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday
minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike.

She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said,
'Take what you want'."

The second engineer nodded approvingly, "Good choice; the clothes
probably wouldn't have fit."

UNDERSTANDING ENGINEERS - TAKE TWO

---> To the optimist, the glass is half full.

To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

UNDERSTANDING ENGINEERS - TAKE THREE

---> What is the difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil
Engineers?

Mechanical Engineers build weapons and Civil Engineers build
targets.

UNDERSTANDING ENGINEERS - TAKE FOUR

---> Three engineering students were gathered together discussing the

possible designers of the human body. One said, "It was a mechanical
engineer. Just look at all the joints."

Another said, "No, it was an electrical engineer. The nervous system

has many thousands of electrical connections. "

The last one said, "Actually it must have been a civil engineer. Who

else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?"

UNDERSTANDING ENGINEERS - TAKE FIVE

---> Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough
features yet.

UNDERSTANDING ENGINEERS - TAKE SIX

---> An architect, an artist and an engineer were discussing whether
it was better to spend time with the wife or a mistress.

The architect said he enjoyed time with his wife, building a solid
foundation for an enduring relationship.

The artist said he enjoyed time with his mistress, because of the
passion and mystery he found there.

The engineer said, "I like both."

"Both?"

Engineer: "Yeah. If you have a wife and a mistress, they will each
assume you are spending time with the other woman, and you can go to the

lab and get some work done."


UNDERSTANDING ENGINEERS - TAKE SEVEN

---> An engineer was crossing a road one-day when a frog called out
to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."

He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back
into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."

The engineer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and
returned it to the pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a
princess, I'll stay with you and do ANYTHING you want."

Again the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back
into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a
beautiful princess, and that I'll stay with you for a week and do
anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"

The engineer said, "Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a
girl friend, but a talking frog......now that's cool!"

No comments:

zzgluposti