Thursday, November 02, 2006

Why I fired my Secretary!!!

 


From: Dragutin
Subject: FW: Why I fired my Secretary!!!
Importance: Low

Why  I fired my secretary...

Last week  was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up on that morning.

I  went downstairs for breakfast hoping my wife would be pleasant and say "Happy Birthday!", and possibly have a small present for me.

As it turned  out, she barely said good morning, let alone "Happy Birthday."

I  thought...Well, that's marriage for you, but the kids....They will remember.

My kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn't say a  word.
So when I left for the office, I felt pretty low and somewhat  despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary Jane said, "Good  Morning Boss and by the way Happy Birthday"!
It felt a little better that at  least someone had remembered.

I worked until one o'clock, when Jane  knocked on my door and said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day  outside, and it is your Birthday, what do you say we go out to lunch, just  you and me." I said, "Thanks, Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all  day.
Let's go!"

We went to lunch.
But we didn't go where we  normally would go.
She chose instead a quiet bistro with a private  table.
We had two martinis each and I enjoyed the meal tremendously.
On  the way back to the office, Jane said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day...
We don't need to go straight back to the office, Do We?"

I  responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?"
She said, "Let's drop by  my apartment; it's just around the corner."

After arriving at her  apartment, Jane turned to me and said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I'm  going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back."

"Ok," I nervously replied.

She went into the bedroom and,  after a couple of minutes she came out carrying a huge birthday  cake...
Followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my  friends and co-workers, all singing "Happy Birthday.

And I just sat  there...
On the couch...
Naked.

No comments:

zzgluposti